Buy to Let Mortgage for British Expatriate Buying in the UK
HMO Mortgages Suitable for British Expatriates
Expat mortgages designed for UK non-residents who are living or working abroad and wish to mortgage UK investment property.
Our panel lenders offer a range of buy to let products for ExPats UK nationals who are living and working abroad. Applicants should have a UK bank account and ideally have a good track record with an existing UK mortgage, although in some cases we can accommodate applicants who do not have a current UK mortgage or property.
These lenders provide good terms and flexibility, coupled with interest only options, if required. They can accommodate a wide range of properties and lending is available up to 75% LTV.
- Homeowner or Buy to Let property for at least 12 months
- UK passport or UK driving licence as ID
- Evidence of deposit funds for property purchases
- Applicants can be Employed, Self Employed
Types of Property
Details about types of acceptable property here, need more information.
- Houses and flats
- Standard buy to let and multiple occupation accepted
- Purchases and remortgages
- Property located in England Wales and Scotland
General Lending Criteria: Buy to Let Mortgage for British Expatriates
- Purchases or Remortgage
- Interest only or capital + interest repayment
- Mortgages up to 80% Loan to Value
- Lending to Limited companies and LLP
- Interest rates from 2.69% (subject to LTV)