Buy to Let Mortgage for Older Applicants
Buy to Let Mortgages Suitable for Applicants Over 60 and 70 Years Old
The majority of lenders will lend up to the age of 75. This is quite restrictive for older property investors. We have therefore put together a panel of lenders who have a higher maximum age threshold at the end of the mortgage term. The maximum age at application is 80 and the lender has a maximum mortgage term of 35 years, so this mortgage can run until the age of 115. Other lenders have maximum ages of 85 and 80 at the end of the mortgage term. Most BTL properties can be accommodated with maximum loans available up to 85% of purchase price, or property value. We have a wide range of mortgages from all the lenders on our panel.
A wide range of properties can be accommodated with maximum loans available up to 85% LTV.
We have a wide range of mortgages from all the lenders on our panel.
Lending Criteria (older applicants)
- Maximum age 80 at application
- Interest rates from 2.79%
- Lender fee just £995
- Maximum mortgage term 35 years
- Available for purchase and remortgage
- Minimum property value £50,000
- Homeowner, or BTL owner for at least 12 months
- Must be employed, self employed or on pension
- No minimum personal income requirements
- Terms available for SPV Ltd Co applications
Types of Property
- Houses, flats and maisonettes
- Leasehold or freehold
- Minimum 70 years lease outstanding at application
- Flats above some commercial property can be considered
- Location; England, Wales & Scotland