Mortgages for Industrial Property
- Business Owner Occupier or Investor
- Usually 3 Years Trading Accounts Required
- Good Credit Profile
General Lending Guidelines for Professional Practice Mortgages
Properties must be in good order, unless borrowing is required for refurbishment purposes. For property purchase, the correct planning and class of use should be in place. Mortgages can be applied for in a limited company or by an individual.
- Mortgage Terms up to 30 Years
- Up to 75% Loan To Value (or Purchase price)
- Interest only and repayment mortgage options
All the following property types are welcomed by lenders, whether freehold or leasehold title. Mortgages are available for property being purchased as an investment to rent, or for applicants to run their own business.
- Industrial Units
- Manufacturing facilities
- Self Storage facilities
- Factory Units
- Car Parks
- Automotive Workshops
- Office Buildings
- Distribution centers
- Flex warehousing
- Steel Frame Buildings
- Light Industrial Buildings
Finance Secured on Industrial Property can be used to
- Restructure existing borrowings
- Purchase of rural businesses
- Expanding your existing business
- Finance to assist building more facilities
- Buying adjacent land or property
If you’re looking to purchase an industrial type property or you are looking to convert buildings you already own, an commercial mortgage can provide you with the finance you need.
Commercial mortgages can also be used to raise capital and restructure existing borrowing, or release equity to improve facilities, or convert buildings for alternative use.