Mortgages for Semi Commercial Properties
Part residential and part commercial property is exempt
from the 3% Stamp Duty Surcharge
Fast Short-Term Auction Finance
If you are looking to buy property at auction we can help you to raise the funds you need to complete on time.
A bridging loan is short term finance secured on property or land and can be arranged in a very short period of time through a streamlined underwriting process to deliver the funds you require.
Once the property transaction has completed we can also work with you to secure long term mortgage finance on the subject property or by restructuring an existing portfolio.
Semi-Exclusive Product Terms
- Semi-Commercial interest rates from just 4.04%
- Loans up to 75% of purchase price / property value
- Owner-occupied or investor
- Generous rent cover calculation for investment properties
- Interest only available for full term of the mortgage
- Can also be used for Commercial, HMO and Multi-Unit properties
Summary of Details Required
- Address of the property being mortgaged
- Purchase price (purchases) or property value (remortgages)
- Total mortgage required
- What will the property rent at? or Latest annual net profit for owner-occupier
- Tenure of the property: Leasehold or Freehold
- Business plan and projection of 1st year’s trading for new business startups
- CV for all applicants – not always required, but useful
All Property Types
A wide range of property types and land can be used for security. Property can be in non-letting condition or unmortgageable, needing renovation or to be acquired for planning gain and development.
Outline of Lending Based on Semi Commercial Property
We can offer the following on semi commercial property
- Borrow from £25,000
- Mortgage Terms up to 30 Years
- Up to 75% of the property value or purchase price
- Interest only or Repayment options available
- Accept owner occupier business and investment semi-commercial & full commercial